On April 11, 2018, Belgium-Luxembourg Nigeria Chamber of Commerce (BLNCC) delegates visited Nigeria to meet with various senior stakeholders to discuss matters of mutual benefits to businesses in the triad countries. The objectives of our trip were twofold. Firstly, to present trade & investment opportunities of both Luxembourg and Belgium and the willingness of organisations to do business in Nigeria. Secondly, it is important for us to get a better understanding of the economic and political landscape in Nigeria.
- Kudi raises $5m to expand bank agent network in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Gokada raises $5.3m round for its motorcycle ride-hail biz
- Andela raises $100m in Series D round led by former US VP’s investment firm – Techpoint.africa
- Global payment giants are starting to take note of Nigerian fintech companies – Quartz Africa
- GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: NIGERIA BUDGET DILEMMA