International enforcement of corruption laws is increasing but far slower than many predicted. As anti-corruption law enforcement increases, companies and individuals face the risk of a multi-jurisdictional nightmare: when a company has to pay fines in multiple jurisdictions for a single bribery scheme, or an individual may be subject to multiple punishment for the same conduct.
- Kudi raises $5m to expand bank agent network in Nigeria
- Nigeria’s Gokada raises $5.3m round for its motorcycle ride-hail biz
- Andela raises $100m in Series D round led by former US VP’s investment firm – Techpoint.africa
- Global payment giants are starting to take note of Nigerian fintech companies – Quartz Africa
- GOVERNMENT SPENDING AND ECONOMIC GROWTH: NIGERIA BUDGET DILEMMA